Thanks for shopping at Tahoe Timber.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Returns and Exchanges:
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return or exchange:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packagingFor exchanges item must of equal or lesser value.
- For exchanges please email [email protected] with reasoning, and preferred exchange item.
In the event your item arrives damaged, you must file a claim within 24hrs of receiving shipped item by taking a picture of damaged item and sending that picture to [email protected] *available for online purchases only
Tahoe Timber Warranty – 90 Days from time of purchase
Tahoe Timber | sunglasses are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase against defects in materials and/or workmanship. Tahoe Timber will replace or repair at our option, with proof of purchase, any Tahoe Timber Frame that is found to be defective during the warranty period. For this warranty to apply, purchases must have been made from an authorized Tahoe Timber dealer/reseller and proof of purchase is required. Only authentic Tahoe Timber products will be warranted. This warranty shall not apply to any defects or damage caused by improper or unreasonable use of the products. Any changes or modifications to our frames will void this warranty (See not covered below) Since eventual wear and tear can be expected, reasonable repair charges will be levied if repairs are necessary as a result of normal wear ( See covered examples below.) A small processing fee may be charged for each warranty claim processed.
WHAT IS COVERED(examples):
- Delamination and/or peeling of frame
- Bubbles or imperfections in the frame
- Premature flaking or deterioration of frame coating
- Hinge Malfunctions
WHAT IS NOT COVERED (examples):
- Any damages caused by accident, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use or storage of product
- Damage caused by chemicals (hair spray, cologne, window cleaner, alcohol, etc…)
- Unauthorized modifications or repairs
- Loss of eyewear
- Prescription (Rx) lenses
- Excessive exposure to heat or cold
- Excessive Exposure to Water
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning or exchanging your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Loss, Theft, Damage:
Although Tahoe Timber does not replace items due to loss, theft or damage, we understand how terrible these events are, and would love to help if possible.
In the event of Loss, Theft or Damage:
- Please email [email protected] with explanation, images if possible and purchase date.